C&R Posting Schedule
We're in the middle of creating a new posting schedule that works for us, so you may see some changes around here. Right now, we try to put up a new call every Monday and new responses on Wednesdays.
If you'd like to submit an Answer Song, Exquisite Corpse, or Favorite Collaboration, please send us an email, and we'll post it on a Friday.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Call No. 81 wp.me/p16p2P-me 3 weeks ago
- Call No. 80 wp.me/p16p2P-mc 1 month ago
- "The point of teaching literature is not for students to regurgitate codified interpretations, but to interpret... fb.me/19AhKONM3 1 month ago
- RT @BodegaMag: "Praise to our veins and the veins that outlast us Clunky trees clunky branches" - Michael Homolka (http://t.co/9AXGPZT… 1 month ago
- If one wanted to re-read the entirety of #Shakespeare's work, what editions would you recommend? Any critical work you love? 1 month ago
Tag Archives: fiction
In response to the red camp teapot, Call No. 18.
In response to Fala Lee Hayes’ untitled outtake from Issue No. 9. Telephone Roger Arnold You have become the sort of person who cries on the telephone. Long, moist vowels pushed into your brother’s ratty quilt while rice boils over … Continue reading
In response to the photograph ‘A Veteran and His Wife, 1860,’ Call No. 1.