C&R Posting Schedule
We're in the middle of creating a new posting schedule that works for us, so you may see some changes around here. Right now, we try to put up a new call every Monday and new responses on Wednesdays.
If you'd like to submit an Answer Song, Exquisite Corpse, or Favorite Collaboration, please send us an email, and we'll post it on a Friday.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Call No. 80 wp.me/p16p2P-mc 1 day ago
- "The point of teaching literature is not for students to regurgitate codified interpretations, but to interpret... fb.me/19AhKONM3 5 days ago
- RT @BodegaMag: "Praise to our veins and the veins that outlast us Clunky trees clunky branches" - Michael Homolka (http://t.co/9AXGPZT… 5 days ago
- If one wanted to re-read the entirety of #Shakespeare's work, what editions would you recommend? Any critical work you love? 5 days ago
- Call No. 79 wp.me/p16p2P-mg 1 week ago
Category Archives: Essay
This essay from Timon Kaple represents what we hope will be an ongoing series of original writing about collaborative and responsive art. We’re immensely grateful to Timon for his insight and patience in inaugurating this series. If you’d like to … Continue reading