C&R Posting Schedule
We're in the middle of creating a new posting schedule that works for us, so you may see some changes around here. Right now, we try to put up a new call every Monday and new responses on Wednesdays.
If you'd like to submit an Answer Song, Exquisite Corpse, or Favorite Collaboration, please send us an email, and we'll post it on a Friday.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Call No. 81 wp.me/p16p2P-me 3 weeks ago
- Call No. 80 wp.me/p16p2P-mc 4 weeks ago
- "The point of teaching literature is not for students to regurgitate codified interpretations, but to interpret... fb.me/19AhKONM3 1 month ago
- RT @BodegaMag: "Praise to our veins and the veins that outlast us Clunky trees clunky branches" - Michael Homolka (http://t.co/9AXGPZT… 1 month ago
- If one wanted to re-read the entirety of #Shakespeare's work, what editions would you recommend? Any critical work you love? 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
We hope you enjoyed last week’s print issue, and that you’re feeling inspired to create something of your own. This is the call for the week of 5.8.11. We continue to seek rolling submissions for the web, so if you feel … Continue reading
Although it’s obvious that the most exciting news this week is the arrival of Call & Response‘s newest print issue, some other intriguing things have also happened this week. Here’s a selection: Well worth checking out is this new single … Continue reading
After months of collecting incredible submissions, even more months of procrastinating while we worked on our Collections & Collaborations project, and a very hectic week of getting the actual issue together, Call & Response is pleased to present our tenth … Continue reading
An Exquisite Corpse is a method of collaborative work where words and images are assembled collectively to create new meaning. Drawing from the work in the most recent comment, respond in one line or image only via comments. The first … Continue reading
The 10th print issue of Call & Response (2nd since our reboot) will be out very, very soon, and we’re so excited that we wanted to give you a little sneak peek of what’s to come. From this issue’s call: