We hope this call will inspire new work for you. As always, we’re accepting rolling submissions for the web!
C&R Posting Schedule
We're in the middle of creating a new posting schedule that works for us, so you may see some changes around here. Right now, we try to put up a new call every Monday and new responses on Wednesdays.
If you'd like to submit an Answer Song, Exquisite Corpse, or Favorite Collaboration, please send us an email, and we'll post it on a Friday.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Call No. 80 wp.me/p16p2P-mc 3 days ago
- "The point of teaching literature is not for students to regurgitate codified interpretations, but to interpret... fb.me/19AhKONM3 1 week ago
- RT @BodegaMag: "Praise to our veins and the veins that outlast us Clunky trees clunky branches" - Michael Homolka (http://t.co/9AXGPZT… 1 week ago
- If one wanted to re-read the entirety of #Shakespeare's work, what editions would you recommend? Any critical work you love? 1 week ago
- Call No. 79 wp.me/p16p2P-mg 1 week ago